GBSAccessTM portal allows you to utilize our flexible, efficient web tools and perform these tasks quickly and easily, anywhere at any time.
Watch the GBSAccessTM Online Enrollment Demo:
The portal enables and provides access to important information, such as:
- Account Information - Provides account and contact information
- Enrollment Summary - Provides a census of all employees (active and/or terminated)
- Employee & Dependent Summary - Provides details about enrollment, plans & costs
- Financial History - Displays enrollment, billing and payment information for the last 3 billing cycles
- Plans & Rates - View current Carriers, Plans, Group Numbers & Rates
- Premium Invoices - Provides a listing of the past 18 months premium invoices in a PDF or Excel format
- Temporary ID Information - Prints a temporary ID information sheet confirming coverage effective date, plan, coverage type, group number for each employee or the entire group
- Pre-populated Enrollment Forms - Print a completed GBS election form to streamline the renewal process
- Online Payment - One-click payment and setup auto-pay
- Online Call/Task Tracking History
Industry Partners built direct feeds to GBS to allow direct integration from a variety third-party enrollment platform including:
EASE - preferred pricing available exclusively through Amwins – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The combination of proprietary offerings, products and technology partnerships position GBS to provide the most flexible and personal solutions for our brokers and their clients.
Why pay for multiple carrier connections when one connection to GBS is all you need?
Contact us to learn more about how GBSAccessTM can help you streamline your customer service responsibilities.